Any questions, suggestions, comments are welcome and will be answered as quickly as possible.
Publication of social content
Conditions of publication and treatment of photos/videos
Thank you for visiting the www.michelin.co.za website (the "Site"). These conditions of publication and treatment of photos/videos establish some rules applicable to each photo or video downloaded from the social wall uploader or coming from MFPM social accounts thanks to # linked to Michelin.
1. TECHNICAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Accepted file formats: jpg, png, jpeg, also tiff (but upload will take longer). We will not be able to use screenshots, assembled photos and files extracted from a website. The originals are necessary. Photos and videos shot in low quality will not be published. We will not accept any photos created in 3D or with a commercial purpose.
As a reminder, by publishing any photos or videos, you warrant that you are the owner.
2. PHOTOS / VIDEOS OF EXTERIORS
- Framing: wide if possible to give a good view of the subject
- Camera angle:
Avoid taking photos too far from one side or low angle shots, so as not to distort the subject.
If you can’t get far enough away, opt for one part.
- Brightness: photos that are too dark will not be accepted.
- No photos will be published which feature drugs, alcohol, tobacco or e-cigarettes.
- Michelin recommends avoiding uploading any imagery containing licence plates as they are personal data. It is sufficient to blur out the licence plates.
- Content featuring nudity of any kind will not be used.
3. PHOTOGRAPHS WITH PEOPLE
People can be shown, but they must not be identifiable as it is personal data. Faces must not be recognisable.
- Group shots are permitted
- Photograph the person from behind
- Motorcyclist with helmet
- People with blurred faces that are unidentifiable
4. TYRE FRAMING ACCEPTANCE
We accept photos with a background (landscape, cars…).
The tyre needs to be with wheel rim if alone or car-mounted in most cases. Only Michelin tyres will be accepted.
5. BIBENDUM LOGO
Any caricature of the Bibendum or drawing will be refused during the moderation process.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com