Any questions, suggestions, comments are welcome and will be answered as quickly as possible.
MICHELIN Primacy SUV tyres complement your vehicle’s safety features to better protect your family.
Reduced Braking Distances
- The MICHELIN Primacy SUV stops 2.2 metres shorter than its previous generation and up to 2.3 metres shorter when compared to leading competitors' tyres.
- On dry surfaces the MICHELIN Primacy SUV tyre brakes 1.9 metres shorter than the previous generation and 3.8 metres shorter against competitors' tyres.
Better Holding on Wet Roads
- Thanks to an optimised tread pattern design combined with grip-enhancing Flexmax 2.0 rubber compound, the Michelin Primacy SUV tyre has 6% better road holding on bends compared to its previous generation and 10% better when compared against leading competitors.
Smooth & Comfortable Ride
- CushionGuard and EvenPeak technologies absorb road imperfections for a smoother ride.
New Tyre Compound & Tread Design
- New FlexMax 2.0 rubber compound and StabiliGrip tread sipe design enhance safety.
Michelin always aims to bring together multiple performances.
Tyres have their own personality: they need to express certain characteristics more passionately. With MICHELIN Total Performance, you gets all characteristics on top, without any compromise. All our tyres are made to cover all your need, thanks to MICHELIN Total Performance.
Standard Limited Warranty
Each and every MICHELIN tyre comes with a promise - a promise to deliver the very best. And because we have been making tyres to meticulous quality standards for more than 125 years, we back that promise. That’s why every tyre designed and manufactured by MICHELIN, is warranted by MICHELIN. Ask your dealer today about the MICHELIN 5 year warranty.
The sizes shown are average design values for tyres measured on specified measuring rim widths. Some tyres may vary from this value by +/-3% of the section height (affecting overall diameter), and +/-4% of the section width. Section width varies approximately 0.2" (5mm) for every 0.5" change in rim width. Tread patterns are often tuned to accomodate different tyre widths. Tyres for a particular dimension of a given tyre line may vary in appearance from the tyre shown in the photograph. WARNING: Serious or fatal injury may result from tyre failure due to underinflation or overloading. To ensure correct air pressure and vehicle load, refer to vehicle owner's manual or tyre information placard on the vehicle. Serious injury or death may result from explosion of tyre/rim assembly due to improper mounting. Only tyre professionals should mount tyres and they should never inflate beyond 2.8 bar to seat the beads. Before mixing types of tyres in any configuration on any vehicle, be sure to check the vehicle owner's manual for its recommendations. DANGER: Never mount a 16" diameter tire on a 16.5" rim. DANGER: Never mount a 17" diameter tire on a 17.5" rim. Inflation pressure increase must not exceed the maximum pressure branded on the tyre sidewall. When a customer requests a replacement tyre with a lower speed rating than the original equipment tyre, you must clearly communicate to him or her that the handling of the vehicle may be different, and that its maximum speed capability is limited to that of the lowest speed-rated tyre on the vehicle. Exceeding the lawful speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.